Introducing "SPRING & SUMMER Reads"
Thanks to our incredible colleagues in our Library, we are pleased to provide you with unlimited access to a digital copy of The Spark of Learning: Energizing the College Classroom with the Science of Emotion as a downloadable eBook.
READ UP ON HOW YOU CAN HARNESS THE SCIENCE OF EMOTION TO
Join us for ANY or ALL of the following virtual sessions:
- Chapter 1. The Neuroscience of Emotions
- Chapter 2. Emotions Enhancing Learning
- Chapter 3. Crafting Your First Impression
- Chapter 4. Mobilizing Student Efforts
- Chapter 5. Prolonging Student Persistence
- Chapter 6. When Emotions Backfire
**Accessing Library Resources from Home or Off Campus: To access this eBook while off campus, you will be prompted to authenticate your Library Assigned staff number. If you have forgotten your number, simply reach out to a member of our Library Services
TECHNICAL and REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
To participate fully in the T&L Reads virtual discussions, you will need:
- A PC or laptop computer (Tablets and mobile devices have functional limitations on the Blackboard Collaborate web-conferencing platform.)
- Stable internet connection
- Microphone and speakers (built-in or external)
You must also register with 48 hours of the beginning of each session to ensure that you receive the session log-in information.