To all full-time and part-time faculty/instructors: St. Clair College has a Magna Commons Subscription, and the site license extends to ALL of our FULL-TIME and PART-TIME faculty educators. As a member of our college community, some online Magna Publications resources are available to you at no cost and is accessible anywhere you have Internet access.
Magna Commons has various FREE seminars, articles, reports, and podcasts on a broad range of teaching and learning topics for new teachers and experienced educators.
• Grading & Feedback (online & traditional)
• Syllabus development
• Student engagement
• Using Technology to facilitate learning
• Instructional vitality
• Academic integrity
Here’s how to activate your Magna Commons Subscription:
- Go to http://www.magnapubs.com/sitelicense/registration.html
- Enter information in each of the required fields.
- Enter in the Voucher Authorization Code - Provided by the Centre for Academic Excellence to SCC Employees via email and upon request.
*To request the Voucher Authorization Code please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not share the Authorization Code with anyone outside or beyond our St. Clair College community.
If you already have an account, you do not need to re-register. Simply log on using your St. Clair College email address and your password.
If you have an account but have forgotten your password, see the instructions below to create a new password.
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone 519-972-2727 ext. 6262